Friday, July 11, 2008

San Francisco with Yuko; Dinner with the Huangs (sortof)

Today, Yuko and I decided to hang out in San Francisco together since we (she) hadn't gone shopping in a while and I hven't gone to the city in a long time. Stores we visited while we were downtown included Anthropologie, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, FCUK, and H&M. Leslie, you must join us on our next in-city excursion. And answer your phone, damnit.

What I wore today:

beige belt (forever 21), dark navy tights (target), wide-neck shirt (Sway), light blue tank (underneath shirt; Walmart), dog tags (gift)

What I bought:
balloon-bubble dress (Forever 21)

All in all, I'm happy with my purchase. It was really nice hanging out with Yuko again, shopping. I swear, though, she's quite an indecisive shopper, she is. We spent quite a bit of time in Urban Outfitters debating on whether or not she should get a gray, knee-length pencil skirt, a burgundy cardigan, or black shoes. We even consulted her mother (xD). In the end, we decided the cardigan was of questionable quality and material, so she decided to purchase the skirt. FCUK had INCREDIBLE deals this time around. I found a very, very, very nice tunic for only $40, and Yuko found a long, knit sweater for $30. However, there were only mediums and larges left on the racks, a result of others getting to the great deals before us, so we ended up leaving the store dejected without purchasing anything. Happy day altogether, though, and I'm content. :3

(more posts coming soon; Leslie's tag and my own challenge)

No comments: