Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 2: Heat-Induced Outfits

See title:

For the first three photos, I just kinda wanted to see what other things I could put with the skirt featured. I am wearing a black skirt with blue dashed-line pinstripes and spider webs (Sex Pot Revenge JP), a zipper shirt (also SexPR-JP), and a print shirt (Rue 21). If people were wondering why i don't wear shoes in a lot of my photos, it's 'cause we keep our shoes outside and don't wear them inside for fear of dirtying the carpet (an Asian thing?). In a couple of these, however, I just bought a new pair of shoes (those pictured below) from Etnies. And those things that look like tights? They're actually knit arm/leg warmers (although I personally think arm warmers are pretty tacky; one can probably play around with them and try to make them look good):


'cause I'm too lazy to tie my shoes...
There's a robot on my shirt (I've been having a weird fascination with robots lately...)


... And this one was to prove that they really were leg warmers...

The next couple is an outfit I was trying to pull off with yet another skirt I don't normally wear. I bought it from Ross a couple years and am pretty sure I only wore it once. It's pretty sheer, so I had to improvise a little by working with the ruffles in the skirt:

With the white knit from Forever 21. I simply pulled the white, ankle-length skirt up to cover my bosom, basically turning it into a pseudo-balloon dress.

I never knew I'd actually need belts one day (rarely used them before). But I reused the belt from my safari shirt to try and create a figure with the skirt/dress due to the tacky nature of the skirt alone. I was actually trying to tie the belt around the top of the skirt (i.e. the top of my bosom), but the belt was too small, so I believe that I will be trying to find new belts soon.

My attempts at being creative. :O

No comments: