Monday, July 7, 2008

Plan Tone-body-in-a-month: Day 1


Yes, I am trying to tone up my body before school starts again in around a month. I just want to feel better about myself, is all. I know the usual spout: be happy with yourself. Well, if you aren't in the first place, then you might as well try to change it so that you are, right? Not to the degree of plastic surgery, though. That might be a little extreme, in my opinion, but exercise and fresh air should not be an occasional thing. Anyways, I went swimming today with my younger sister Allison for about an hour, then we went to the park by our house and played Frisbee for a while. After that, we both headed over to Nations, a burger place, to buy a pie, which ended up being a coconut creme pie that my parents liked very much. It was very sweet and I probably downed two glasses of water eating my slice.

As I said before, I'm trying to look nicer every time I get out of the house, whether it's to meet up friends or to go shopping. I mean, I bought a crapload of clothes for a reason, right? Plus, it's a large, LARGE break from my usual jeans and a t-shirt routine I fell into in college (I swear, classes just make you not even want to try :\). I was trying to come up with different looks with clothing I haven't worn for a while, and came up with these:


v. UNE
I'm wearing a stripped tunic from Forever21 (which has navy blue buttons on the collar, but you can't really tell from this photo), a patched skirt from H&M, and gray-knit knee-high socks from Vanity Fair (yay for bargains~). The belt I used to hold up the skirt was taken from my safari shirt (worn two posts ago).

v. DEUX
This is the version I actually wore out. In the other one, the tunic bunched awkwardly in the back, so I decided just to pull it out all the way.

No comments: