Friday, May 15, 2009

Ugh.

'Sup.

So, I think I finally figured out the point of a blog today. Or journal. Whatever. While I'm not too keen on keeping up to date on a specific topic everyday/week/whatever, I realized that I do need to speak to people to kinda release the stress off of the various things that are going on in my head. Today was one of those "release" days, but unfortunately, I have no one to talk to. I suppose it's not that no one is free to speak with me. Rather, the people who are around me seem not to care too much (well, either that or me speaking with them will result in anger or annoyance either on my or the other party's part). Lame. I suppose I really have no one to talk to on a regular basis, now that I think about it. At least, about deeper things anyways. It's such a shame that I don't feel open enough to talk about things with my "friends." I love them, and really appreciate all they've done for me, but it's weird that I can't really tell them my secrets and such. Is it because I'm afraid that they'll treat it as an insignificant matter while I myself don't? Perhaps. Is it because I'm scared of pissing them off for no apparent reason other than I am boring the hell out of them with my concerns? Maybe. In either case, I realized that my insecurities are getting ahold of me again, and it's not fun. I just wish that there was something I could do to get rid of them. Sleep works, I suppose.


Later.

Theresa

1 comment:

isosohungy said...

I don't think your Irvine friends would mind, I think you'd be surprised the amount of understanding they are capable of.

But yea, if you ever need to talk, I'm always on skype